Heritage Bed and Breakfast in
Vancouver's Downtown West End
The West End Guest House is a full service Vancouver bed and breakfast offering B&B accommodations in the West End of Vancouver's vibrant downtown. We are located close to the cruise ship terminal, Robson Street, where shopping for art or clothes or just sipping a cup of coffee at one of Vancouver's many coffee shops is a way to see the locals and visitors at play.
Guests from all over the world come to the West End Guest House B&B to experience Vancouver hospitality. We also welcome Corporate or Convention guests as we are very close to the Vancouver Convention Centre, the Sheraton Wall Centre Convention Hotel, the Westin Bayshore Hotel and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. If you have a Special Occasion such a small wedding, a reunion or a meeting please give us a call. Tourist travelers seeing Vancouver for the first time or the 10th and Cruise Ship passengers wishing to get a feel for the city for a short time before or after their cruise will find the high lights of the city at our door step.
Built in 1906, this Vancouver bed and breakfast has been refurbished with ensuite bathrooms, wi-fi, Guest Pantry. Also complimentary is our parking and use of our two bikes.The original builders and occupants of the house were the owners of Edwards Brothers Photo Supplies in Vancouver. The early years of the West Coast are chronicled in the Edwards Brothers photographs throughout the rooms. The setting is completed with accents of old world comforts such as overstuffed parlour furniture and a Belgian-made mahogany dining suite circa 1920. Other memorabilia and antiques are found throughout this popular Bed and Breakfast Inn.
A Social Atmosphere...
Your Vancouver day will start with a gourmet breakfast; an ever changing full breakfast menu is served with your palate in mind. Check out our Recipe of the Day for a preview of what we will serve you. And after a day of sightseeing or attending a convention or business meeting, guests may gather for a drink in the parlour, and in summer take a complimentary cold drink to our sundeck.
The back garden is a tranquil place, perfect for a picture.
Breakfast is served in the dining room. It's a full hot breakfast. Talk is always lively as our guests feel right at home.
Inn Amenities Include:
- 7 Cozy guest rooms; furnishings from the turn of the century and older to contemporary.
- A variety of bed amenities such as our signature feather beds. We offer King, Twin, Queen and Full sized beds.
- All rooms with private ensuite bathrooms.
- Terry bathrobes for winter and lightweight Calvin Klein robes for summer.
- Casablanca ceiling fans or opening skylight in most rooms.
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Restful spaces include the parlour, with it's fireplace, the verandah, sundeck and intimate garden.
- Off-street parking available complimentary.
- City bikes for borrowing.
- Rooms with telephones.
- All rooms have Colour cable flat screen TVs and built in DVD player.
- I-Pod docking station/clocks in each room.
- Fax and copy service available.
- Wi-Fi and Wireless Internet station including a printer for guest use.