We are happy to announce will are currently welcoming guests!
You can be confident in knowing that we are taking all possible and necessary steps to ensure a clean and safe environment for your stay.
- At this time we are implementing enhanced cleaning measures using government-approved anti-COVID-19 disinfectant products in both common areas and guest rooms for hard and soft surfaces.
- We disinfect high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, side tables, TV remotes, bed frames, and railings.
- All dishes and glassware are washed at a high heat setting in the dishwasher.
- We wash all bedding after each stay in water that is at least 60 degrees Celsius / 140 degrees F.
- All pillows are sterilized between guests.
- We follow the cleaning standards recommended by safe travels (WTTC-Global).
We are currently implementing guest safety measures these include:
- Contactless self-check-in is available.
- Contactless self check-out is available.
- There is a protective glass door between staff and guests in the main contact area.
- The staff wears personal protective equipment (mask and gloves).
- Temperature checks are done daily on all staff.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- We provide hand sanitizer in both common areas and guest rooms.
In lieu of our regular sit down formal breakfast at the dining table, a special breakfast will be boxed and packaged individually using recyclable materials for each guest for taking out in order to follow social distancing protocols
- Deluxe breakfast sandwich
- Fresh baking
- Prepared fruit
- Coffee/tea/orange juice
Effective April 30, 2022 we will resume our regular sit down breakfast which will be served at 8am during the week and 8.30am weekends and holidays.